Handling Data Coursework Help
- A collection of links to help you with coursework
A last minute ticklist (for a more detailed one click here)
Have you ?
- Got you full plan in statistical terms?
- Picked all your students?
- Tallied up all your information?
- Used your tally table to work out Mean, Mode, Range?
- Done a cumulative frequency curve for you median and interquartile range?
- Box plots?
- Have a scatter graph and commented on anything you've noticed?
- Extended your coursework to look at another linked hypothesis?
- Summarised and interpreted all your averages/range/diagrams linking them back to your original hyptheses?
- Evaluated your coursework strategy?
if you can answer "yes" to all the above well done, you've finished a good piece of course work !
Links to Maths Help
- Revision of Averages
- Scatter Diagrams
- Cumulative Frequency, Median and Interquartile Range
- Mean from a frequency table
- Averages from Grouped data
- Box and Whisker Plots
- Standard Deviation
also look here
The Data Handling Cycle
(click to enlarge)
A guide on where your marks come from
Scatter Diagrams a click by click video on how to get excel to draw a scatter graph and line of best fit for you (might take a while to load if your internet is slow)