Friday, July 21, 2006

Goodbye Allerton !


Bye to all students/staff at Allerton High School. I know I wasn't there long, but I will still miss a lot of you.

Thanks for all the nice messages/cards
You can also leave me a message here if you like

Contrary to speculation, I'm not going to E4 to persue a tv career, but going back to Ralph Thoresby as "Assistant Leader of Learning for Maths". Going to try and get them to contribute to this website and maybe we can get some inter-school contributions!!

In a bit!
Mr Allan

3 Comments:

At July 19, 2006 10:27 pm, Anonymous Hannah C said...

Aww Mr Allan wr gonna miss u u wr my favourite maths teaher!!
Cya

 
At July 19, 2006 10:30 pm, Anonymous Hannah C said...

Oh and by the way nice site !!

 
At September 03, 2006 3:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cya Sir!!! :P Gd luck in v future

4rm Lizzie x

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Who links to me?